KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Henry County police say they spotted the jungle cat after getting tons of 911 calls about a loose tiger on I-75 just south of Atlanta.

The animal activist group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) offered a $2,500 reward for anyone who identified the tiger's owner. Police also received several 911 calls about the tiger.

An examination of the dead cat revealed a microchip tracing it to Feld Entertainment, parent company of Ringling Bros.

Suzy was one of 14 tigers being transported from Florida to Tennessee when she escaped. She said her dog is okay but is obviously shaken.

Brittney Speck, the owner of the dog, said she woke up to the sound of her dog barking up a storm. After she made the call, Suzy jumped on her dog, who ultimately emerged unscathed. When she looked out her back window to check on her dog, she spotted a tiger in her neighbor's yard, on the side closest to her yard.

Jaguar, Land Rover to 'electrify' line-ups from 2020
Both cars will be on display side by side at the Tech Fest which will be open to public from 8 September to 10 September. That's pretty quick by most standards, and 0.1 seconds faster than the expected 0 to 60 of the Tesla Model 3 .

Brittany Speck, the owner of the dachshund Journey, which got nearly killed by the tiger said the dog was "going insane in the backyard", and on seeing the giant cat in the backyard she called 911. "I'm sure she's had better mornings", Speck said.

"I fell to the ground crying because my husband was screaming because the tiger had jumped on top of my dog", she told CNN.

The cat was shot after it "became aggressive toward pets in the area", according to the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.

Speck says her dog named "Journey" was in the fight of her life.

Officers aren't armed with tranquilizers and came across the Bengal tiger before animal control authorities arrived, the newspaper reported, citing the police department as its source. "This is a sad day". "It was like a full-grown zoo tiger", the mother explained. "Clearly, this was a tragic accident", Payne said. The Department of Natural Resources said the investigation is ongoing.